Tuesday, April 13, 2010

i have a GOD :)

            I never wanted to turn my back to the one I know who loves me the most. And it's so stupid of me to forget him almost everytime. worse, every happy momentum in my life. Now that's not fair.

           If it wouldn't be for him, I wouldn't get even a taste of the sweet chills of happiness. I wouldn't get to feel the soothing and comforting love around me. I wouldn't be able to see the beauty and splendor of life. For simplicity's sake, let's put it this way; If not for him, I wouldn't be here. Period.

           Imagine this. You're so desperate to acquire something, you just have to have that and you trade all things in the world just for it. You pray so hard from dawn to dusk and do extra rituals all night long, you ask for divine interventions, you do novenas and all sorts of stuff calling His name for divine providence. You call all the names of the saints, you kneel from the door of the church to its altars. You just won't move without calling his name. And when you magically get what you've been dying to ask, you forget Him. Did it ever happen to you?

           It would be so hypocrite of me if I say no. It's not surprising anymore, I have done it so many times, I have lost count of it already. I have come to realize how stupid I am to forget the one entity I  have been troubling with my urges. That was drop-dead stupid of me. I have been so stupid. Darn. I hate myself for it. It's like this, I can already sleep at night because finally, I am provided. But there is something bothering me and makes me wanna rise again. That's conscience I think. Or whatever you wanna call it okay. I tend to never mind that something and let it slip away. I can remember. But I act as if I can't remember at all. Silly. No. Silly is a litote, silly! 

        I have always wanted to change. I have always wanted for the world to change. I wanna live a life alright? It's just that, I am so human. But I have always had a hope. Human is never far from humane, so I always get the chance. I am gonna make the world proud. How?

      Change. Walk straight. Acknowledge God, always.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers