Monday, July 19, 2010

            I can't stand it.

            That's it. I said it already. I CAN'T STAND IT. I freaking abhor stereotyping. We usually think of it as a usual part of our day to day routine. We often do this. With or without conscious. It somehow runs in our minds that stereotyping is normal. That's what most of us think. That's what most of us believe. But I think reverse.

            Who would wanna be called nerds and freaks and geeks? Who would wanna be called as high-hats and socialites and cheap mongrels and skyrunner freaks? Who would wanna be called coal blacks? Who wanna be called names out of foolishness, stereotypes or worse- discrimination?

            It can't be denied that there is a major discrepancy between all of us. We are all unique right? But what's with the stereotyping and judgmental-ISM? Stereotyping is getting into my nerves and I just can't let it slip my way. It's only masking peoples' true  identities thus hiding their true personalities from the whole world.  Stereotyping is not a simple problem. It's not just a laughing stock or whatever. It's something to think about. What if this will get into you and put you in great misery? would you let that happen? Think about it.

          I'd like to end this with this simple words from Johny Depp- "I am a weirdo. All of us are weirdos in our own special ways." So don't you ever... JUDGE :))))



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers