Sunday, March 21, 2010

Carpe Diem



                Attack life. It’s going to kill you anyway.
                Why fear when you can’t fear at all? What’s the point of hiding away from the reality when you can control it all by yourself anyway? Seize the day.
                I would have to accept what there is to accept for me but of course not just deal with it. If I have to do something about it, I would. Strike while the iron is hot, strike while the iron is cold too. It doesn’t matter anyway. Life doesn’t need too much seriousness. You can’t spoil all your life by becoming oh-so serious! No one gets out of it alive anyway. Add colors and spice up your lifestyle. Do what you have to do.
                Try new stuffs while I still can. I’ll never know. Life is predictably unpredictable. Tell stories, convey emotions, do actions, take parts. I will never know what’s going to happen next but wouldn’t it be a much-better-thing to consider if you are prepared? Isn’t it cool-ER?? I’d take every chance that’d greet my way. Opportunities doesn’t knock only once if you have a backdoor, so I will make myself always open to chances if I missed one. It wouldn’t be the end of the world anyway.
                Never be afraid. All of us possess our own special purposes; I don’t have to compare myself to others. I wouldn’t believe that there’s a point in competing with them. I am unique; I wouldn’t need insecurities to hamper my way. I’d be me. No ifs, ands or buts about. I’d spend my life doing what my heart tells me to. But I will always consider others’ feelings. I know regrets are inevitable, they’re resentful right. But I know I can always do something about it.
                I’d love as if I’ve never been hurt. I’d care as if I master medicine. I’d reach out as if I have extendable arms. I’d give as if I have everything. I’d dance as if I’ll never dance again. I’d sing to the top of my lungs. I’d make them know about my God. I’d take education like it’s the only treasure in the world. I’d protect as if I’m Joan of Arc. I’d live as if there’s no tomorrow. I’d take every chance. Life is short. Don’t make it shortened. But that doesn’t mean we have to rush. Cherish every moment, seize every opportunity.
                Lastly,   I wouldn’t count seconds. I’d make every second count. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers