Saturday, February 27, 2010

7PM ; LAST TRIP


I am all lonely and blue
Thought I'd never see you..
Again or whatever
I thought I'm gonna wait forever

You told me none of your plans
you just came here and surprisingly grabbed my hands
what could I say?
I just want the moment to stop; stay.

Stay with me, never leave again
You're my happiness, you're my heaven
You know who really I am.
with you, I believed I can..

You keep me strong.
You make me feel I truly belong
I can't stand seeing you hurt.
It would only break my heart

We go out. We break free
with you, I'm just so happy
I couldn't help but wish..
That time would just stop; oh please!

We've got two hours left now..
And we're here staring at each other’s eyes..
No pretense; no lies
We both know I want you to stay longer..

But now here we are again
Seems like we're heavily laden
I can't take the sight of you leaving..
Now I just can't stop crying..

It's 7pm - it's gonna be the last trip..
It's time for you to go..
Give me a hug; hold me close momentarily..
Turn back now; you've got a bus to catch.

I try so hard not to let you see.
I try so hard to smile and look happy..
Deep within, I'm bleeding badly..
Deep within I'm crying like crazy..

This is just so obnoxious..
The rain is just so contagious..
Now that you're gone I can freely cry..
I couldn’t help but think I’m gonna die..

But I know I have to understand..
I'll just know, soon enough you'll return and hold my hand..
I'll be waiting patiently for you..
Wherever you go, take care - I LOVE YOU.



*yayo i'll be missing you :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers