Wednesday, February 10, 2010

real deal? WHAT??


I had this “Lovers’ Symposium” awhile ago in my school. Yeah, of course I learned a little, somehow. Their sermons are just repeated over and over in every “teen talk”. This is becoming so exasperating. Why is it that when the adults talk about love existing in the teenagers, they seem to really abhor the idea? I can’t get it. Didn’t they become teensters too?
                Our speaker stressed out that Love really has some reasons behind. He stated these reasons;
You have true love if: 
-          You care for your mate’s welfare and fulfillment as you do for your own.
-          You both have many values and ideas in common
-          You share similar goals and ideas
                I just want to clarify things out. Does love really go with these reasons? Do you really have to consider these reasons before you say you’re truly in love? I have read magazines and books and they tell me love is unconditional and unexplainable. How do they differ with the statements quantified by our speaker awhile ago? Do you really have to seek for these reasons before you proclaim you’re in love with someone? My question is – does love really go with these reasons- ONLY?
                I was quite disappointed by –let’s say the message of their talk. Mr. Speaker tells us to stop wasting our time with the affairs we have right now. Because we’re too young, we still don’t get things right, we’re prone to making mistakes, that entering into relationship means you really have to marry that person you’ve had an affair with in the future. the thing that I can never forget is, he told us, affairs right now’s just gonna be a waste of time, money, effort and most of all, emotions.
                I myself am into these affairs, but I don’t think it’s really a waste of time. I think I am just enjoying my teenage life. I know my limitations and I don’t neglect my studies. I chose to do the right as a teenager. Well you see, not all teensters with sweethearts are into PMS or any unlawful activities. I don’t it’s necessary to call it a waste of time, money, effort and emotions. It’s called- experience. Well, experience is the best teacher. We commit mistakes, we undergo failures but it’s never gonna be the end of the world. If we learn from our mistakes and use our experiences to correct things out well then, you’re living.
                It’s just a ‘live-a-life issue’. We live as teenagers and we act as a teenager too. How do they expect us? Live the life they lived centuries ago? We have our own ways of living. We love. We get hurt. We love again until the hurt stops, it’s life cycle. Love is a very inexorable thing. We can never stop that. We can never inflict whys and wherefores to it. 
              whatever they're trying to convey what the real meaning of love is, I APPARENTLY DON'T GET IT. I dont understand. shut me up or else..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers