Sunday, February 7, 2010

So this is how it’s like…




We run thru life. We run thru this. Love.

I always wanted to feel that eccentric feeling. That of with bubbling scenery with your eyes sparkling and shimmering and something seems to like run thru your veins like electricity and you can’t sleep at night thinking of someone you just can’t get enough with. You love the whole world and you just can’t help loving the idea of living. Because you think you’re meant to live for that someone. I always wanted to be in love.

My friends would tell me about their fabulous fancies, the boys that they like and stuff. I’d just listen and dream about mine. I really enjoy and love imagining about myself having admired by boys I also dream about. Well now that’s reality. You’d also dream about it right? Haha.

Whenever I think about myself indulging to that “love-thing”, I’d automatically fall in love with the idea of living. But of course I was so young then. I never even thought I was already falling in love. I fell in love with my momentous wishful thinking and hallucinations. Who cares? These were my thoughts. This was my world.

I wasn’t paying any attention to the world anymore when I entered college. Everything seemed so exhausting. Everything seems to exasperate me. I already forgot about my dream of falling in love, falling leaves, wind chills, momentous silence, wishing bells…. Until, gotcha! Someone came past thru me. Someone very alluring, his eyes were filled with shimmers that seemed to star-struck me. His scent seemed to bewitch me and his voice echoed again and again it seemed to spellbind me.

I was like dreaming in mid-air reality and flying with the wind as his smile flashed thru me and seemed to put me under a spell. My knees became puny and they seemed to melt with the blinking of his sparkling eyes. The time stopped and the world seemed to tumble down on my foot. Finally! I was captured. So this is how it feels like to be in love.

I can’t sleep at night thinking about that someone. I just can’t get enough of him. Damn! I can figuratively see his face in my mind as I lull myself to sleep. I just can’t stop smiling. My leers would grab attentions from the people around me and they would ask me about it. I would just say nothing and smile some more. I can’t help it.

Being in love was the craziest emotion I’ve ever felt. I became clumsy and vice versa. I couldn’t understand what I was really feeling. Being in love is really confusing. Now I’m a sucker for love. I couldn’t help it. I was irrefutably inspired. I have fallen in love with the idea of living. I would wake up every morning with the sweetest smile I’ve ever had. Now that I found some life, I wouldn’t let it go away anymore. No never. I’d love to love.

..and the wind would continue to send chills all over my body and trigger the electricity to flow once again thru my veins and I could magically see falling leaves and sparkling hearts all over my environment. My heart would sink and rise. I could sing songs I never sang before. I could write poems and songs and stories. My smiles will never be decodable. And I will always dedicate them to that very special someone who keeps winning my heart every day of my life.

2 comments:

  1. whew! what a story you had there. haha
    keep it up! This story is #1 for me. hahaha




    >yours truly,
    Mr. tsuyoi!17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. tsuyoi.. hahaha.
    i have nothing more to say.
    you left me there hanging :}

    ReplyDelete

Followers