Sunday, February 7, 2010

High school means "Hi School"


If asked, what’s the best time in your life? I would just simply answer: High school. It was the time in my life where I entered and got to know the real world. I learned about peer pressures. I learned about life. I learned about love. Too early? Yes. You can say that again. But mind you, I am a contemporary youth. I belong in the Y-generation. We act not according to our age. But according to how we think.

I got rid of crushes and babyish comportments. I became ripe as to a green fruit. I learned about crazy schemes. I became one of the girls who went crazy after boys. What can I do? The influence of my friends had a great impact on my lifestyle. I belong to the group of youngsters who are “cool” and “in”. Well, I was all the rage in high school.

Who would ever forget the friendships established in high school? Despite my memory gap, I’m sure, I’ll never fail to recall the support system I’ve had in high school- my friends. Through good times and in bad, they were there. I remember one instance when we had our first “drink”. It was in my place. We were really anxious little goblins drinking like we’ve never drank before. That’s worth to remember.

My high school was filled with fun and excitement. I forgot about my academics, I mastered on my extracurricular activities. I know that’s crazy but that’s how I enjoyed the epoch of my high school. I get to travel and enjoy benefits of being the highest ranking official of our school publication. My talents and skills were honed. I experienced being really worn out with my hectic schedules.

But despite the hustles and bustles, I can’t remember how I still manage to do crazy stuffs with my best-est friends. We experience feud frenzies but that will never last. High school means a lot to me. My friends made up my high school life :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers