Sunday, February 28, 2010

Earthquake rocks- LITERALLY.

                 It's never really good to be really optimistic. As they say, "Thou shall not compians!" haha.
       
                 I thought today's gonna be okay already. I never thought of disasters coming again. But mom told us to just stay home in case of unpleasant happenings- well, I was thinking about my practice for our practicum in PE class with my classmates. I still went to school. 
                 If only I have listened to mom, I wouldn't be really traumatized like this now. We were already in the middle of our practice when suddenly- the ground shook so hard, things were falling, the walls and roofs of the Library lobby were already producing roaring sounds and my classmates were all running. I was panic-stricken again. I didn't know what to do exactly. I wasn't wearing my slippers on. Unfortunately, I was dumb-founded by the earthquake.
                 My classmates screamed like there's gotta be no tomorrow and they were running towards the exit. I was left. I was so stupid to not even move. Until fortunately, my cousin grabbed my hands and took me off like a heroine. Wow. I was still alive. Surprisingly, the really hard earthquake stopped when we reached the outside. I was still running after my breath. My knees were shaking like crazy and my heart was pounding so hard.
                I was still shocked by what happened last night. I haven't yet recovered from the trauma last night- and now, earthquake! For a moment I thought were all gonna die. If not now, soon. I knew it. I just knew it. 2012's gonna be the end of the world. I'm still crossing my fingers that this is some sort of a nightmare.. Just a nightmare. Were all gonna wake up.Soon. Im hoping against hope for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers